Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hello Business World!

Names BloggerNick and I'm new to the blogging community. I am taking this cool new class at Grossmont College called Practical Internet Marketing (CSIS 299) to learn more about online marketing.

I currently work for this great company in San Diego, CA called Exhibe Corportation. I am the portable sales manger for our online store, Exhibe Portable. We offer such items as Banner Stands, Literature Racks, and Pop-up Displays. So you can be sure you will be hearing about some of the great new products and offers we have. My ultra ego is Mr. Pop, I'll tell you a little more about him later. This is just a simple introduction post.

We are constantly reinventing our marketing tactics and are in the process of redesigning our website to make it more user-friendly. Look for the new site to be up by Sept. '08. Feel free to post comments of any hip new marketing ideas you may have.

-BloggerNick

No comments: