Friday, October 31, 2008

Motorcycle Leather Repair

Crash your motorcycle at the track? Your leathers, gloves and boots get road rash? Well take it to A Walker's Shoe Repair in San Diego, CA.

I have taken my full suit leathers, riding boots and gloves to A Walker's Shoe Repair several times and they are fair, honest, hard working people. They're fast and guarantee their work. On top of all of that they are priced very fair. Trust me when I tell you that you will not be disappointed.

Go see A Walker's Shoe Repair at 2697 Mission Village Drive, San Diego, CA 92123. Phone Number: (858) 292-7519

I have not been paid by A Walker's Shoe Repair, nor do I get referral money. I am just a satisfied customer who rides motorcycles and I know how hard it is to find a leather repair shop. I found them through a blog and I wanted to pass on the word.

1 comment:

FAPORT International said...

hey nice information, thanks!